America's premier expert in productivity, peak performance, and time management. Internationally recognized thought leader, keynote speaker, and author on personal productivity.
What Laura does...presents high-energy, high-content keynotes and seminars that help salespeople, entrepreneurs, and office professionals achieve Maximum Results in Minimum Time® and increase personal productivity!
Where to use Laura...
- Sales associations and sales meetings for entrepreneurial salespeople (financial services, professional services, insurance, real estate, pharmaceutical, business owners).
- Staff and middle management level "office" and "staff" positions such as marketing, admins, IT, HR, PR, operations, purchasing, etc.
- Fortune 1000 corporate training seminars and workshops on improving personal productivity, time management, life balance, email control, and organizational skills.
Unique selling points...
- Laura is one of only a handful of professional speakers whose business focuses solely on time management and productivity topics, so she doesn't have much competition. She is very well branded and niched as The Productivity Pro®!
- Laura is the 2011-2012 president of the National Speakers Association, a membership organization of 3,000 speakers nationwide.
- Laura is a spokesperson for Office Depot, 3M, Microsoft, and she is the creator of The Productivity Pro® line of Day-Timer® planner.
- Laura is a bestselling author of four books by Random House and John Wiley & Sons.
- Laura has an MBA and was awarded the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
- Laura is the media's go-to person on workplace issues and has been featured on CBS, CNN, NBC-TV, NPR,Bloomberg,USA Today,and the New York Times.
Laura's a great fit any time you hear your employees or members say...
- - "I just lost half of my sales team to layoffs but still have to hit higher numbers this year!"
- - "We are so overwhelmed with work and don't have enough hours in the day to get anything done!"
- - "I have 2,000 emails in my email in-box and get hundreds more every day!"
- - "Our staff works insane hours trying to keep up with everything there is to do!"
- - "We are so stressed out and have no life balance from working too long and hard!"
The solution...IMPROVED PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY
- Leaders who have lost staff and are expected to produce greater results with fewer people.
- Managers who need to improve team productivity and output but can't add staff.
- Salaried employees who are working well over 40 hours a week...50...60...75 hour work weeks.
- Sales professionals and road warriors with heavy administrative burdens.
- Administrative professionals trying to keep the boss and every else organized.
Clients include... Cisco Systems, KPMG, GM, Microsoft, IBM, Tyco, MolsonCoors, the Denver Broncos, Lockheed Martin, Lucent Technologies, Wells Fargo, Mobil, Time Warner, VISA
Fee: One-hour keynote $10,000; 1-3 hours $12,500; 3-5 hours $15,000, plus $1000 flat travel.
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, has consulted with Fortune 500 corporations for over 20 years in the field of employee productivity. She advises leaders, teams, and professionals on developing high-performance cultures and creating Maximum Results in Minimum Time®. She is the president of The Productivity Pro®, Inc., which specializes in productivity improvement in high-stress organizations. As a dynamic speaker, Laura's keynotes and seminars focus on increasing profitability by improving output, reducing inefficiency, and saving time in today's workplaces. Laura uses both high energy and high content to educate, entertain, and motivate audiences to skyrocket their organizational and individual results. She was the 2011-2012 President of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is the recipient of the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, NSA's highest earned designation.
Laura has authored or co-authored 10 books and numerous video, audio, and online programs on leadership execution, time management, and productivity. Her newest work, Execution IS the Strategy, is due in 2014; her other titles include What to Do When There's Too Much to Do (2012); SuperCompetent (2010); The Exhaustion Cure (2008), Find More Time (2006), and the bestselling Leave the Office Earlier (2004), which was hailed as “the best of the bunch” by the New York Times. Her books have been published in over 20 countries and translated into seven foreign languages, including Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Italian, and Romanian. Laura is a columnist for Training, Productive, and Success magazines, and her popular weekly electronic productivity newsletter has subscribers in 38 countries. Laura is Microsoft Corporation's Certified Application Specialist in Outlook. Her MBA in Organizational Management focused on the interaction between productivity and employee retention.
Widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the field of employee productivity and workplace issues, she has been featured nationally on the CBS Early Show, CNN, NPR, Bloomberg, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, O Magazine, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine, to name a few. Laura has been a spokesperson for Microsoft, 3M, Skillsoft, Office Depot, Day-Timer, and Xerox. Her client list includes top Fortune 500 companies, including Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Aramark, Heinz, GM, MillerCoors, Lockheed Martin, Wells Fargo, and Time Warner, plus a multitude of associations and governmental agencies.
Laura lives with her husband and three children in Denver, Colorado.