Her name is an acronym for her mission: Creating Hope, Enthusiasm, and Results ... combining practical content with high energy and fun!
WHO IS CHER HOLTON? Cher Holton's name is an acronym for her mission:
~ Creating Hope, Enthusiasm, and Results ~
and since 1984, she has worked with a prestigious list of corporate, government, education and healthcare clients to do just that. She is president of The Holton Consulting Group, Inc., and offers keynote speaking, facilitated turbo-training, coaching, and consulting to her clients throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, and England.
Few people are so uniquely qualified to combine the skills of speaker, trainer, consultant, and group facilitator into one dynamic bundle of energy. With a flair for the dramatic and a focus on practicality, Cher Holton is the perfect choice for Work and Life Enrichment because she:
- brings practical management development experience from her past managerial positions in private industry and Federal Government settings
- is a nationally recognized keynote speaker, author, group facilitator and choice coach
- is one of only a handful of professionals world-wide who have earned both the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and the CMC (Certified Management Consultant) designation
- integrates the "real world" experiences of her clients with her own on-going research & development to create unique solutions to important work and life enrichment issues
- is recognized for her extraordinary ability to relate to and actively involve clients in the learning process
- served as committee chair, frequent presenter and current member of National Speakers Association; current member, ASTD (American Society for Training & Development); past president of NSA/Carolinas (formerly known as Carolinas Speakers Association); past Board Member of the American Society of Training & Development, American Cancer Society, and Civitan.
In addition to her Ph.D. in Human Resource Management, Cher is one of a handful of professionals in the world who has earned both the Certified Speaking Professional and Certified Management Consultant designations. Dr. Holton is the author of several award-winning books, including The Manager's Short Course to a Long Career, which was selected as one of the top 30 Business Books by Soundview Executive Summaries, and her current best-seller: Living at the Speed of Life: Staying in Control in a World Gone Bonkers! She is a frequent contributor of articles to a variety of professional books and magazines.
Cher brings to her programs a strong background of experience in both government and corporate settings, where she served in management and supervisory positions prior to starting her own consulting company. On a personal note, she and her husband/business partner Bil stretch their limits by taking Indiana Jones Vacations, such as White Water Rafting, Sky Diving, and even Fire Walking! But one of Cher's proudest achievements is that she and Bil are National Amateur Student-Couple Ballroom Champions in several ballroom dance categories!
|Business name:||"The Holton Consulting Group, Inc."|