Success must be cultivated
25 articles to ponder and live better
This out-of-the-ordinary "psycoach" opens up a toolbox to promote the development of emotional abilities in a simple way.
Through this anthology, full of inspiring anecdotes and analogies,Pierrette Desrosiers Mps, takes us on an inside journey where our thirst for well-being is travelling first class. Emotional and stress management, communication, motivation, conflict management, the use of emotional intelligence and, of course, happiness in farming are discussed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What are the secrets of happy couples?
- Business decisions or decisions from hell?
- Are you just worried, or anxious?
- Can we be over motivated?
- Are you ripe for a burnout?
- God complex: symptoms and suggestions
- Can farmers still be happy?
- Do you tend to procrastinate?
- When life gets you down
- What if ambition was a disease?
- Are we suffering from "too big, too fast" syndrome?
- What are the steps toward change?
- Can the next generation choose to be next?
- Can you motivate your employees?
- Will the golden child take control of the business?
- Are you often about to explode?
- What is the price of hatred?
- What is success?
- Are your expectations responsible for your misfortunes?
- Does reaching your goals mean you're happy?
- Can trust in others be restored?
- How can i be more efficient by resting?
- Who's to blame?
- Yielding to carnal temptation, but at what price?
- How far can ego bring you?
Where to buy this book
If you sign up now and join as a website member, which is completely free, you can post a review for this book: Join or login.